Acceptance of the terms of this policy:
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however, it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our websites this includes:
- your name
- your email address
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our websites
- anonymous information as to your movements on and around our websites
and when you purchase or request services from us. This may include:
- your phone number
- your address
- your billing address
- website and other third-party account login details
2. Use of personal information
We collect and use this personal information for the following purposes:
- Where you have requested and/or purchased a service or product from us we use the following information to fulfill our legal requirements to provide that service, request and/or product and to take steps linked to providing that service, request or product including:
- contact and communication
- responding to questions and queries
- verifying your identity
- taking payments
- providing receipts and/or invoices related to payment(s)
- provide reasonable and additional related customer service and advice
- provide actual service or product requested and/or purchased
- meet legal obligations for service or product requested and/or purchased
- provide additional and ongoing advice and recommendations related to service, request or product
- arranging delivery and/or providing provisions of service
- requesting feedback and testimonials
- record keeping as per the tax laws of Australia
- conduct research, analysis, and analytics where we have a legitimate interest
- Where you have provided consent to join one of our mailing lists we will:
- send direct marketing in relation to relevant products and services
- share other products and services provided by us, our affiliates and carefully selected partners
- on other occasions use additional data for purposes explained at the time after receiving your consent
- Where you have chosen to use our websites and/or any services, resources or information provided on our websites we may use your non-identifying anonymous information for:
- research, analysis, analytics purposes
- to gain a better understanding of customer habits and needs
- to improve the use, function and customer experience on our websites
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, to provide advice and answers to your requests, and as required by law.
We will not sell your contact details to any 3rd-party.
3.1 Co-Branded Products and Services
We have a number of products and services available on our sites where we have partnered with a specialist to give you a quality product or service. In this case, we will share your name and email address with our partner, to allow them to follow-up and provide any post-sales support required and any other non-identifying information for research and analysis purposes.
4. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. We have the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act. If you are a resident of EU you have the right to request a copy of your personal data at any time.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely upon customers advising us when their personal information changes and are therefore not responsible otherwise. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time and will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Restrict or object: You have the right to delete or restrict processing of your personal data and we will comply with your wishes as long as it does not conflict with our contractual or legal requirements in providing a service, product or fulfilling a request or if we have a compelling legitimate interest in the processing of such data. If fulfilling your request to restrict or delete processing of your personal data would reveal personal data about another person we will be unable to complete your request.
5. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us at the email address below. If you are a resident of EU and you wish to exercise any of these rights you can contact us at the email address below. As a resident of EU if you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to an EU data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a breach may have occurred.
We promise to provide you with the right to unsubscribe from any of the e-mail databases you have provided consent for at any time simply by following the unsubscribe option at provided within any one of the emails you have received, or by emailing us at the email address provided below with the subject heading "opt out of communications". You will not be able to opt-out of or cancel communications with us if it affects our legal obligations to provide a service or product you have requested or purchased.
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is stored securely according to the governing privacy laws of Victoria, Australia and where appropriate, those of the governing body of EU.
Where we process registration data, we do this for as long as you are an active user of our sites and for 24 months after this.
Where we process personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your data so that we can respect your request in the future.
Where we process personal data in connection with performing a contract, we are legally required by Australian laws to keep the transactional data for six years from your last interaction with us (or such longer period as may be required by such law).
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
KTC Ventures Pty Ltd ABN 19 617 917 736